Re: use case: TLS Man in the Middle (ACTION-73)

www.usair.com was pushing out the certificate for www.usairways.com
this weekend.  If high-profile sites like this are screwing up this
badly, perhaps we need to take action on the UA side.  I really feel
comfortable with the idea of completely blocking access to sites with
misconfigured certificates like this.  Unfortunately it's another
case of "we have to break all the browsers simultaneously".

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/