use cases? (Re: Browser security warning)

On 2006-12-27 23:56:39 -0600, michael.mccormick@wellsfargo.com wrote:

> To make matters worse, those things

... meaning security properties that TLS can deliver ...

> don't align perfectly to the questions an average user wants
> answered:
> A. Can eavesdroppers read my session?
> B. Is the web site really the one I requested?
> C. Have the web pages I'm seeing been tampered with?
> D. Is the web site reputable?
> Etc.

These strike me as excellent seeds for some short stories that we
might wish to capture in the use case part of the note.  Could you
think of writing up short and simple use cases that exhibit and
illustrate these concepts -- preferably for tomorrow? ;-)

Thanks,