Fw: Issue with W3C's Balloting System

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:10:29 -0500
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
If you filled out any of our questionnaires yesterday, please double check
that your answer is still there. tx.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

----- Forwarded by Mary Ellen Zurko/Westford/IBM on 01/05/2007 03:10 PM
-----

Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Sent by: chairs-request@w3.org
01/05/2007 12:39 PM
Please respond to
ted@w3.org

system-notices@w3.org
cc

Subject
Issue with W3C's Balloting System

Yesterday we became aware of a recent problem with our Web
Balloting System (WBS). This affected a few questionnaires and
resulted in some responses not being completely recorded.  We
have identified and corrected the issue.

Please take a moment to ensure that your responses to recent
questionnaires [1] are accurate and complete. We apologize for this
inconvenience and look forward to received your responses in WBS.

Regards,

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/myQuestionnaires

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>