	From: Mary Ellen Zurko
[mailto:Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com]
	Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 3:16 PM
	To: Doyle, Bill
	Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
	Subject: Gateways

	Bill, I'm confused. I think of a user agent as having a user,
and I dont' think of a geteway as having a user. What am I missing?

	          Mez

	Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l
333-6389)
	Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

"Doyle, Bill" <wdoyle@mitre.org>

02/22/2007 10:25 AM

"Thomas Roessler" <tlr@w3.org>, "Mary Ellen Zurko"
<Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
cc
<member-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Subject
RE: Comment list for FPWD

	Thomas

	4.2 User agents

	Didn't see this covered.

	I feel that user agents may be gateways or interact with
gateways
	to/from http(s) and other secure protocols. A quick sentence to
note
	that security context is expected to secure the entire session
	regardless if the session is being handed off to the user agent
or
	initiated by the user agent.

	Bill D.