	From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
	Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:22 AM
	To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
	Subject: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday,

	http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes>

	2. Approve mintues from meetings
	http://www.w3.org/2007/11/28-wsc-minutes
<http://www.w3.org/2007/11/28-wsc-minutes>
	http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-wsc-minutes.html
<http://www.w3.org/2007/12/12-wsc-minutes.html>

	3) Weekly completed action items
	[Pending review] ACTION-347: Phillip Hallam-Baker to Propose
"chinese whispers" proof messaging for section 8.1 - due 2007-12-05
	[Pending review] ACTION-349: Yngve Pettersen to verify that
normative material from WhatIsASecurePage was fully incorporated in
wsc-xit - due 2007-12-09
	[Pending review] ACTION-355: Yngve Pettersen to Describe
algorithms commonly used to create display names of certificates - due
2007-12-12

	4) Open Action Items

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Dec/0059.html
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Dec/0059.html>

	5) Action items closed due to inactivity
	None; some threats sent.

	6) Agenda bashing

	7) ISSUE-119 - no interaction certs
	http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/119
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/119>
	Stephen's proposed rewrite for ACTION-348 proposes we remove
this term. (Unfortunately actions can't point to more than one issue.)
	Do we agree with that part?

	8) ISSUE-122 - Safe Form Bar: CA Practice Assumptions
	http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/122
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/122>
	This seems to have no next steps. And in my review, this issue
didn't make sense to me. So let's clarify, and determine next steps.

	9) ISSUE-123 - Safe Form Bar: HTTP assumptions in "no TLS"
section
	http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/123
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/123>
	No obvious next steps. We'll figure out what they are.

	10) ISSUE-124 - Safe Form Bar: reliable text
	http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/124
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/track/issues/124>
	No obvious next steps. We'll figure out what they are.

	11) Next meeting - 09 January 2008
	Every active participant should have reviewed xit by now.
Remember to turn anything you want tracked into an Issue in tracker.

	No meetings Wednesday, 26 December and Wednesday 02 January