RE: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-12-19

From: Doyle, Bill <wdoyle@mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:25:42 -0500
To: "Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>, <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
May not make the meeting today -  car had catastrophic failure on way
to work.
1. I am almost done with action of mixed security in UI if the task is
to build out section 8 - robustness. Wrote something that ties several
sections of the doc  together.
2. had a number of email exchanges with the access control for
cross-site scripting - so far they have not understood the issue
3. The cross site scripting effort has delayed the comments on
experience and trust, I am pretty close - my due date is today.