Re: ACTION-326: Transfer RobustSharedSecret into section 8.2

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:52:55 -0500
Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
To: "Thomas Roessler <tlr" <tlr@w3.org>
Typo:
"Another technique is to take user specific graphics an use them the same
way"
an -> and

"A known technique for user agents that expose a voice-based user
interface is to chose different voices for the presentation of Web content
and security context information."
Our accessibility experts mentioned earcons when we discussed this in the
last f2f. I propose we add:
"User specified earcons may also be used."

          Mez

ACTION-326: Transfer RobustSharedSecret into section 8.2

This action is done in the latest editor's draft; see:

  http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/#robustness-trustedpath

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C   <tlr@w3.org>