Weekly WSC conference call 12/05 - regrets

From: William Eburn <weburn@hisoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 09:10:07 -0500
To: <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,
I'm afraid I must give regrets this week as well.
William Eburn
HiSoftware Inc.

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above.  Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient.  If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal.  Thank you.