Re: Agenda: WSC WG distributed meeting, Wednesday, 2007-12-05

From: Ian Fette <ifette@google.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 09:25:59 -0800
To: "Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>, "W3C WSC Public" <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

For that matter, are we meeting on 1/2/08 either? I will either be
stuck in Europe due to the Air France strike that is currently
scheduled, or if I do make it back, I will be slightly jetlagged and
not really up for an 8am meeting... which probably translates to
"regrets" regardless of what Air France does.