Re: 11/28 Minutes

One of my substitution requests was not properly handled by RRSAgent... Can
you please make the correction noted in this section:

ifette: if you use a SSC, we'll force them to have a lesser experience

<Mez> +1 to what can you do if you have neither a trust root nor key cont?

<tyler> The difference between a self-signed cert and a self-managed CA is
just a small matter of programming.

<tyler> We could tell people to use a self-managed CA

PHB2: it's hard to provide seemless experience and prevent attacks at same
time

<Zakim> serge, you wanted to bring up point again about writing down issues
of contention

<ifette> s/we'll force them to have a lesser experience/you have already
agreed to problems as a trade-off of what you get vs what you can/are
willing to pay for, these problems exist, and there's really not anything
that we can do for some of them. We should do what we can for things like
key-continuitity, but when it breaks, there are known problems and that's
one of the trade-offs of using a SSC.