Re: FW: ISSUE-83: Scenario updates (for certain abilities andfunctional limitations)

On 2007-08-30 05:31:09 -0400, Dan Schutzer wrote:

> I think Use Case 2 is fine

My point was that I disagree with this, since it suggests we are
going to address generic child protection technologies -- which is
clearly far out of our scope.  Can you suggest a use case that
exposes the different capabilities, yet avoids the misunderstanding
that we're dealing with child protection in general?