Agenda: WSC WG weekly 2007-08-29

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 17:09:39 +0200
To: WSC WG <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>

Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda

Calling information:
Wednesday, 22 August 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time

Chair: Thomas Roessler
Regrets: MEZ
Scribe: Shawn?

1. Convene

2. Approve last meeting's minutes

   Currently a raw draft; Hal still owes the cleaned-up version.

3. Action item review

   ACTION-281: Thomas Roessler to Update 5.2 according to call's
   discussion - due 2007-08-22
   [DONE] per

   [OPEN] ACTION-248: Johnathan Nightingale to Ensure that the
   robustness stuff (MozillaCurrentPractises) ends up in the
   recommendations - due 2007-08-29

4. Upcoming meetings
   Should we hold a "code sprint" at one of our upcoming meetings?
   Please register for Austin face-to-face:
   Please register for technical plenary:
   Meeting planning for 2008:

   (We had this questionnaire open in late May, but haven't really
   followed up on it.  Please answer if you haven't yet, and review
   your answers if you have.)

5. Current state of the note(s)

   Briefly review remaining issues:
   [OPEN] ACTION-214: Bill Doyle to solicit commentary on Threat
   Trees from MITRE INFOSEC community - due 2007-08-20
   [OPEN] ACTION-274: Bill Doyle to experiment with
   lc-comments-tracker and report back - due 2007-08-15

   PROPOSED: to plan move of wsc-usecases to last call and
   publication of threats note for 5 September
   Otherwise, we'd need to issue another working draft of
   wsc-usecases, since we're over time with that.
6. Loose ends for 5.3

   [OPEN] ACTION-283: Serge Egelman to Contribute references to
   support 5.3.1 - due 2007-08-29
   Anything else?

7. section 4, TLS for the web

   Please review this text before the meeting, and raise questions
   for discussion on the list.  I would like to keep discussion on
   the call to a high-level overview and then precise issues, as
   opposed to reading as we go.
8. PII Editor Bar

   I'd like to start with the questions that I asked in that
   message, and then walk us through various design decisions.  The
   goal of the discussion will be to identify decision points and
   underlying themes.
   Please review the proposal and the message before the meeting.
   Tyler, I'd appreciate an answer to that message on the list.

9. Next meeting

   September 5; Thomas to chair
   Regrets: MEZ