Interest in "code sprint" at one of our f2fs?

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:53:56 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Hi folks,

The topic of a code sprint has come up, via Tyler.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_sprint

Is this something folks would be interested in, at or near one of our
upcoming f2fs (Austin in October or Cambridge in November)?

The notion as I understand it is that we'd have one or more web user agent
API experts available to help and answer questions, and one or more coding
folks there, working on some of our proposals within the context of that
user agent, getting help and questions answers.

If you're interested, it would be most useful for planning purposes if you
selected one or more of the following:

o I'd like to participate, as a user agent API expert (and name the user
agent/browser)

o I'd like to participate, coding one or more of our proposals (and name
the proposals)

o I would like bring along additional API experts  or proposal coders

o I can make any of the followiing:
oo The October f2f in Austin
oo The day before (1st)
oo The day after (4th)
o The November f2f in Cambridge
oo The day before (4th)

If there's enough explicit interest, we'll have one.

          Mez