Re: Next face-to-face: October 2/3 Austin Texas

On 2007-08-21 10:25:44 -0500, michael.mccormick@wellsfargo.com wrote:

> Have location & times been announced for the Austin meeting?  I'd
> like to make travel arrangements soon.

Given the usual pattern of our meetings, you'd best assume all-day
(9:30 to 5 or so), on both 2 and 3 October.

However, you actually remind me that I need to turn an e-mail that
has been sitting around far too long into a logistics page, and that
we'll need to get to an agenda for the face-to-face in the
none-too-distant future.

Meanwhile, the registration form is open:

  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39814/wscaustin/