FW: ISSUE-83: Scenario updates (for certain abilities andfunctional limitations)

Another shot at two use cases. I will have another one to add by end of day

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Roessler [mailto:tlr@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 4:15 AM
To: Mary Ellen Zurko
Cc: Dan Schutzer
Subject: Re: ISSUE-83: Scenario updates (for certain abilities andfunctional
limitations)

Dan,

I notice that this use case hasn't made it on the mailing list, yet.
Can you please post it there?

Also, I still think we should stay away from child protection use
cases, meaning I'd strike the second of these use cases.  If we are
specifically after usability for children (where I think this
started from), then I think that should be said explicitly.

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  +33-4-89063488