Re: Summary of "What is a secure page?" discussion, first draft

A couple of years ago, I had the same issue with the Bank of America
website. The main http page had a login  form. Even though the form post
would be https, I would click the padlock beside the form to get to a
https page to login (more frequently, I just used my bookmark to get to
the secure login page directly).  Today, the BOA web site is on https
from get go.

--
Anil Saldhana
Project/Technical Lead,