Re: favicons: updated editor's draft [ACTION-276]

I thought we said in the phone call (two weeks ago?) that this was
explicitly allowed. I know I rely on them heavily for navigating between
open tabs, I don't really view them as a trust indicator though in
tabs/bookmarks. We also said that if someone can get a phishing page into
your bookmarks, you're probably already hosed anyways.