Re: ISSUE-100: Update acknowledgementst to list everyone who contributed [Note: use cases etc.]

There's no need to keep any numbers down. And you directly contributed
text through some very old closed issues Mike.

Johnathan, what did you contribute to wsc-usecases? And sorry I missed it.

          Mez

Re: ISSUE-100: Update acknowledgementst to list everyone who contributed
[Note: use cases etc.]

Mike Beltzner
to:
Web Security Context Working Group WG
08/10/2007 01:17 PM

Sent by:
public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org

Either include Johnathan Nightingale, or remove me and replace me
with him if you're trying to keep the numbers down. :)

cheers,
mike