Re: ISSUE-96: Should support for logotypes be a SHOULD or a MAY? [Techniques]

Thanks for the clarification.

Yes, my objections are w.r.t. "primary chrome". I don't really care about
using extra pixels when someone double clicks a lock icon to get a detailed
view window. I am worried about taking up a huge amount of space in
omni-present "primary" chrome. I don't intend for my comments to extend to
"secondary" chrome. If someone asks for more info, I think you should give
them everything you've got...