Re: ISSUE-96: Should support for logotypes be a SHOULD or a MAY? [Techniques]

I'm not clear on what you call primary chrome and what you call secondary
chrome. But my point is that this type of information (issuer, validator,
logo) would have to be in a part of the UA's chrome, and a part of the
chrome that is trusted, and that basically takes up a ton of real estate.