	From: Mary Ellen Zurko
[mailto:Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com]
	Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 10:58 AM
	To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
	Cc: Doyle, Bill
	Subject: ACTION-154 Track HTTP Auth related extensions Bill
Doyle 2007-03-20

	Bill hasn't responded to pings on this topic (including one on
this list), and I can't figure out from the meeting notes what this is,
so cannot figure out some other way to address it. I'm going to close
it.

ACTION-154 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/154>
OPEN 	Track HTTP Auth related extensions
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/154>  	Bill Doyle
2007-03-20

	          Mez

	Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l
333-6389)
	Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect