Re: XSS out of scope

I think it has to be. But could you offer up a scenario of what we would
do it if wasn't, just so I can be sure? (or maybe someone who's sure will
answer).

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

Shawn Duffy <sduffy@aol.net>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
04/05/2007 10:44 AM

"Close, Tyler J." <tyler.close@hp.com>
cc
public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject
Re: XSS out of scope

Does this also include phishing that is only made possible via XSS, such
as a "trusted" site that has been injected with a fake login form via
XSS?  Is that also out of scope?  Just want to make sure I'm clear where
we're drawing the boundary...