W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > April 2007

Regrets for April 4, Call

From: Robert Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 16:21:01 -0400
Message-ID: <AAD1044DDFFCC84895A899314A72FB6CF27263@be04.exg3.exghost.com>
To: "Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>, <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
   Hello All:

 

I will not be able to make the April 4 call because of a previous
Development Call Scheduled. I will endeavor to clear my calendar for
future calls on this DOW/Time period. However, I will have my use-case
comments in on time.

 

Cheers,

 

Robert B. Yonaitis

HiSoftware Company CTO

http://www.hisoftware.com/co/yonaitis.htm


603.496.7414

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Mary Ellen Zurko
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 3:05 PM
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda, WEDNESDAY, 4 April, WSC Call

 


 
Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda 

Calling information:
Wednesday, 4 April 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings


_______________________________________


Reminders:

1) If you cannot attend, please send me your regrets. We are logging
those in the minutes.

2) Active WG participants are expected to deliver their review comments
on wsc-usecases to the list by April 4 (the day of this meeting). 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Mar/0081.html


3) Remember to create Issues for any concrete changes you're requesting
to wsc-usecases. 

4) Currently open Action Items:

ACTION-150 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/150> 

OPEN

Propose text do drill down on possible classes of conforming
implementations -- more concrete than note, more abstract than products
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/150> 

Chuck Wade

2007-03-31

ACTION-154 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/154> 

OPEN

Track HTTP Auth related extensions
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/154> 

Bill Doyle

2007-03-20

ACTION-157 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/157> 

OPEN

Update 7.2 to encompass page source
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/157> 

Tyler Close

2007-03-28

ACTION-159 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/159> 

OPEN

Put documentation about action item editing interface on group page
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/159> 

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-11

ACTION-160 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/160> 

OPEN

Put out-of-scope text on cross-site-scripting into Note
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/160> 

Tyler Close

2007-03-27

ACTION-163 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/163> 

OPEN

to draft "where am I" outline
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/163> 

Rachna Dhamija

2007-04-02

ACTION-166 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/166> 

OPEN

Set up shawn and rachna as additional editors
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/166> 

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-04

ACTION-168 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/168> 

OPEN

really cancel May 9 call
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/168> 

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-05-02

ACTION-170 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/170> 

OPEN

Put 4th f2f on Dublin agenda: September or November?
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/170> 

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-04-04

ACTION-172 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/172> 

OPEN

Map threat trees to use case dimensions
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/172> 

Stuart Schechter

2007-04-04

ACTION-173 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/173> 

OPEN

Turn use case dimensions into note material
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/173> 

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-11



_______________________________________


Agenda: 

1) Pick a scribe
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes> 


2) Approve minutes from last meeting 
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/28-wsc-minutes


3) Newly closed action items 

ACTION-153 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/153> 

CLOSED

Tell tyler about how to do diffs for specprod documents
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/153> 

Thomas Roessler

2007-03-20

 

ACTION-155 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/155> 

CLOSED

Track P3P header related indicators
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/155> 

Praveen Alavilli

2007-03-28

 

ACTION-158 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/158> 

CLOSED

Add documentation of known systemic flaws to "Document the status quo"
goal <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/158> 

Thomas Roessler

2007-03-20

 

ACTION-161 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/161> 

CLOSED

Send note to chuck on prior art re ACTION-150
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/161> 

Thomas Roessler

2007-03-27

 

ACTION-167 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/167> 

CLOSED

to send mail to outline quick review process for further April calls;
call for agenda input for next call
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/167> 

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-04-04

 

ACTION-169 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/169> 

CLOSED

Put roadmap into wiki
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/169> 

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-04-04

 

ACTION-171 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/171> 

CLOSED

And stuart to try to figure out how to move forward with this
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/171> 

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-04

 

ACTION-174 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/174> 

CLOSED

Send mail to outline quick review process for further April calls; call
for agenda input for next call
<http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/174> 

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-04-04



4)Following up on some discussions (20 minutes)
Thomas leads

- Robustness practices -- revisiting action items; what was done,
 what not, why, would peopple please take actions on this and
 actually do them.

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Apr/0009.html


- TLS practices -- reminder that we have these, call for a volunteer
 to to comparison / work
 
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Apr/0008.html


- Connected to that, "What is a secure page" discussion -- volunteer
 to summarize, where does it lead us

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wsc-wg/2007Apr/0007.html


- Workshop recommendations -- Next steps with respect to Hal
 Lockhart's excerpt from the workshop
 
 http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/InScopebyCategory


5) Lightening Discussions of Proposed Recommendations
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationIndex


We'll go top down, identifying the person to present (for 5 minutes) and
follow up with conversation (for 10 minutes). 

5) Next meeting - Wednesday, April 11
More Lightening discussions of recommendations 





The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above.  Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient.  If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal.  Thank you.
Received on Tuesday, 3 April 2007 17:18:36 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:46 GMT