RE: Recommendations for "Lightening Discussions" at next week's meeting

The time and phone number is in each agenda, and on our web page:

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings

It's Wednesdays at 11am now (US East Coast time), for 1.5 hours.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect

"Dan Schutzer" <dan.schutzer@fstc.org>
04/02/2007 10:42 AM

<michael.mccormick@wellsfargo.com>, <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>,
<pbaker@verisign.com>, <tyler.close@hp.com>, <Bob.Pinheiro@fstc.org>
cc
<public-wsc-wg@w3.org>, <dan.schutzer@fstc.org>
Subject
RE: Recommendations for "Lightening Discussions" at next week's meeting

I will lead the Lightening Discussions at next weeks meeting. I will send
something out in advance. Just to be sure though, please repeat the time
and cal in number. I thought you had moved this call to Tuesdays at 10am
Eastern.