RE: Recommendations for "Lightening Discussions" at next week's meeting

From: <michael.mccormick@wellsfargo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:31:05 -0500
To: <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>, <pbaker@verisign.com>, <tyler.close@hp.com>, <Bob.Pinheiro@FSTC.org>
Cc: <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Unfortunately the new weekly meeting time conflicts with a standing
meeting related to my day job, which is why you haven't had the pleasure
of my company lately.
As it happens I do have some specific suggestions for improving SSL/TLS
cert handling in browsers, which I can share with the group via email.
Mike M.