quick introduction

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:09:36 +0100
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org

Hi all,

I'm Thomas Roessler, usual IRC nick "tlr".  I usually just go by
"Thomas", to be pronounced in whatever way you'd usually pronounce
that name.

By formal education, I'm a mathematician; by passion and profession,
a geek with a particular interest in security.

Even though I do consider a command line a perfectly fine user
interface for my own purposes, I have found myself confused when
looking at web browsers' security user interfaces.  So I hope that
this group will help move us to a point where security UIs around
the Web are actually part of the solution, and where I can start to
consider explaining them to non-geek relatives.

I'm also the "staff contact" for this group.  In that capacity, I'll
help MEZ; many thanks to her for having agreed to chair this group.

I look forward to meeting as many as you as possible in NYC.

Cheers,