	From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Mary Ellen Zurko
	Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 11:51 AM
	To: mikes@opera.com
	Cc: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
	Subject: Re: Opera's three security levels

	Thanks.

	One thing that jumps out at me is that it's not clear what the
user should and shouldn't do in situations where those various levels
occur. Do you have any actionable advice to the user associated with
these levels?
	        Mez

"Michael(tm) Smith" <mikes@opera.com>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org

11/17/2006 05:35 AM

public-wsc-wg@w3.org
cc
Subject
Opera's three security levels

	Below is a message from Opera's Yngve Pettersen that describes
the
	criteria that Opera browser uses for selecting the 1-3 number
	displayed within the padlock icon in Opera (to indicate the
	security level).

	----- Forwarded message from "Yngve N. Pettersen (Developer
Opera Software ASA)" <yngve@opera.com> -----