Re: HCI experience for this work

On 3-Nov-06, at 3:16 PM, Timothy Hahn wrote:

> Just to let you know, I have enlisted the help of some HCI-
> experienced folks within IBM to contribute to this effort.
> Obviously I don't want a hundred IBMers all directly contributing
> to this working group, so I'm going to do my best to help
> coordinate our collective participation.

Sounds good - I wonder if I know any of them! If you're in Durham,
I'm suspecting that the venerable Lucinio Santos might be among those
that you've tried to enlist. I can probably also put out some
tendrils here at Toronto to see if Julian Jones or Mike Fischer's
crew would be willing to help out a little.

cheers,
mike