Agenda for our Jan f2f - Recommendation examples solicited

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 08:40:13 -0500
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
We'll divide the meeting into two parts. In the first, we'll work through
any large remaining issues in the substance of our Note. In the second,
we'll get started on our Recommendation(s).

I'll structure the second part of our agenda around examples; examples of
display of security context information (good, bad, ugly), and examples of
techniques aimed (at least in part) at secure and usable presentation of
security context information.  I've put a section in RecommendationStuff
in our wiki for people to put links to suggestions of existing display
techniques:

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationStuff

Please put in suggestions, particularly of examples we can derive
recommendations from.

          Mez

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Patent Innovation Architect