RE: Volunteer needed - start on section 9

Tyler, Bill,

It is fine with me if we merge those two into a single document section.

I will get with Bill in early January to go after this task.

Regards,
Tim Hahn

Internet: hahnt@us.ibm.com
Internal: Timothy Hahn/Durham/IBM@IBMUS
phone: 919.224.1565     tie-line: 8/687.1565
fax: 919.224.2530

"Close, Tyler J." <tyler.close@hp.com>
Sent by: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
12/20/06 05:32 PM

<public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Volunteer needed - start on section 9

There's a fair amout of overlap between NoteSecurityContextAvailable and
ContextPresentation. See:

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/NoteSecurityContextAvailable
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/ContextPresentation

The left hand column in the table for ContextPresentation contains many of
the same entries as list in NoteSecurityContextAvailable. Perhaps Bill and
Tim should be working on a single table, where Bill's list is the left
hand column and the presentation column is filled out by Tim? That would
merge ACTION-58 and ACTION-59.

I also suggest we drop the "possible best practice approach" column, as
there's almost no data in there yet and it sort of prejudges the rest of
the work we will be doing. The "how reliable is the information" column
seems like something that could be objectively filled out now.

Tyler