Re: Appropriateness; authoring and deployment techniques

On 2006-12-19 11:20:45 -0600, Close, Tyler J. wrote:

> The second section below sounds like it might be calling content
> authoring tools into scope. If so, we should add an item to the
> In Scope section for "Content Authoring Tools".

It's certainly not my intent to call content authoring tools in
scope -- or, more precisely, to have conformance requirements for
such tools in scope.  Note, in particular, that there is no text in
the charter that would support this.

(That's different from talking about practices for the authored
content, or for deployments -- which is in scope by way of an
example given in the charter.)