Re: Problems with the current user interface

I'm confused by this.

I would assume that something like the following could be a potential
part of this group's output:

"The same password can be used more than once and may be stored
by the user agent. In such cases security context presentation
features SHOULD allow users the option to impose controls on when
and how the password is transmitted and whether or not the user
should be warned. Such controls can include..."

I'm not saying that that kind of statement is correct or even a
good idea, but I'm surprised if you're saying its out of scope.

S.