From: George Staikos <staikos@kde.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:27:10
To:W3 Work Group <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Apologies, I'm back :-)

My apologies for dropping silent for the past week or two.  I took a
short but much needed vacation.  I'm back on-line now.  Unfortunately
I'm .. um....  quadruple booked on Tuesday.  I will likely only be
able to follow along via IRC for the call as I will be on at least
one other call.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/