RE: Interesting thread to harvest about schema validation, digita l signature, etc.

hi,
thanks
i will look into it
abbie

http://www.w3.org/2002/02/mid/7FCB5A9F010AAE419A79A54B44F3718E2EAE6D@bocnte2
k3.boc.chevrontexaco.net

There are, I think, several thing to point out in here:
- the meaning of signing a message.
- the dangers on relying on external processing (e.g. schema
  validation when the schema isn't attached to the message).
- maybe other things that I have missed.

It seems that the first point could go in the section about signature, and
the second one about a good practice or threats section.

Comments?

Regards,

Hugo

--