From: Edgar, Gerald [mailto:gerald.edgar@boeing.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 12:50 PM
To: Barbir, Abbie [CAR:1A00:EXCH]; Katia Sycara; Francis McCabe
Cc: public-wsawg-security-tf@w3.org
Subject: RE: security draft -vo:attached, feedback is needed

I made a few changes on the first page. The draft focused on "audit trail"
but to me there should be a range of security capabilities in the context of
web services including authentication, authorization, confidentiality (or
should I just say encryption?) and auditing.

Gerald W. Edgar, CISSP <Gerald.Edgar@Boeing.com>
Architecture support, BCA IS Architecture
206-544-5300

Mailing address:
The Boeing Company, M/S 2R-91
PO Box 3707, Seattle, WA 98124-2207
USA

Opinions expressed in this note may not reflect those of the Boeing Company.