Re: SAWSDL and annotating enumerations in simpleTypes

Dear Renzo,

you can certainly annotate <enumeration> with modelReferences. The
specification does not concretely call out this possibility, but the use
of SAWSDL modelReference annotations is not restricted, they can be used
anywhere in WSDL, XML Schema, or indeed wherever they seem useful.
Schema mapping annotations are somewhat more restricted, but they should
be useful in other schema languages as well, provided they can
accommodate XML extensibility attributes.

Hope it helps,
Jacek

P.S: Seeing that you are a PhD student, would you care to send us any
papers that you published or will publish, that use SAWSDL?