RE: Test suite SAWSDL update

OK, thanks for the analysis.  I copied all the testcases again (and updated
to the new namespace) and fixed some of the test metadata so all the
testcases would run.  I checked a couple and found a QName reference bug in
my implementation, and so got different results for many of the testcases 5
and above.

I didn't do a manual check of _all_ the results to ensure they are correct
to my understanding of the spec, perhaps you could take a look at each of
the test-suite/results/Baseline/SAWSDL*.canonical.wsdlcm files and see if
the results are correct.

It is a known limitation that wsdl-xslt doesn't remove duplicate uris during
a merge.  That's difficult and so I skipped it until we have a second
implementation to test ;-).

Likewise the test suite has a limitation in that the canonical format
doesn't sort the list of uris.  Again not vital until we have a second
implementation.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com