RE: Test suite SAWSDL update

Hi Jonathan, the answer is yes.

The behavior should show up on a number of the test cases:
05-simpletype-annotation.wsdl propagates mRef from simple type
06-complextype-annotation.wsdl propagates mRef from complex type
06-multiple-complextype-annotation.wsdl checks set merging on propagation
10-type-lifting.wsdl propagates liftingSM from simple type
12-* propagate loweringSM from complex type
13-* have propagation overriding

Note that 06-... are updated because previously only an embedded element
declaration referenced the global type definition with a sawsdl
annotation, so no propagation would show up in the WSDL components.

If you generate the results for these test cases, I'll be happy to
eyeball them for correctness. 8-)

If you wish, for some of the cases I could also add test files that are
equivalent after propagation, i.e. as though the propagation was done
manually.

Jacek