Re: SAWSDL support in WSMO Studio

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:14:46 -0400
To: Marin Dimitrov <marin.dimitrov@ontotext.com>
Cc: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Dear Marin,
I've added your report to [1], in case you don't have the access, it's
like this:

Tools for creating SAWSDL
WSMO Studio (report - your email)
1: yes
3: yes
4: yes
5: yes
6: yes
7: yes
8: yes
15: yes (same parts as in WSDL2.0, except attrExtensions)

The numbered features are defined in [2].

Please verify if this report is correct, and if you plan to add any of
the missing features, please also let me know your of your timeline. 8-)

Thanks,
Jacek

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/CR/Overview.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/CR/testsuite.html