RE: [Fwd: SAWSDL Eclipse tests]

Hello All,

I did further testing and found that although a WSDL document that contains
types and porttype validates cleanly if attrExtensions is the first element
under operation, a binding that references that porttype is flagged with an
error.  The validator does not think the porttype exists.  I tried several
changes to the WSDL, but the error persisted.  Eclipse will successfully
generate a Web Services JavaBean skeleton from this annotated WSDL file
despite the validation error.  Thanks to Richard for identifying this
problem.

Regards,
Joel