test suite update

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 20:50:07 +0200
To: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Hi all,

I just updated the test suite to the newest namespaces (both WSDL and
SAWSDL), plus I re-added WSDL2.0 test file 02 with interface propagation
(this time to check that the model references are *not* propagated), and
there's also a new test file 00-all.wsdl in WSDL2.0 that has annotations
also on WSDL components that we don't talk about in the spec.

The RDF mapping and example RDF files in the test suite will follow,
Jacek