Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2007/01/16

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:17:28 +0100
To: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2007/01/16
Dial-in information (member-only) [1]
Zakim instructions [2]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-semann/2007Jan/0004
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim

1. Call setup
 - Scribe list: (inactive)  JBD, JL, MK, JH, NG, TP,
                (active)    CB, EP, TV, PM, SD, JF, CP,
                            CV, HL, LH, LF, RA, BNS, AS,
 - Any modifications to agenda?
 - Any other business?

2. Approval of minutes of our last telcon
 - Minutes of last call [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20070109

3. Action Item Review
 - Action item list [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/#Actions

2006-11-21: Eric to upgrade the SPDL page for SAWSDL readers and then work
            things out with the Usage Guide
 - pending?

2007-01-09: Joel to send his comments (clarified) to WS-Policy
 - done [2]

2007-01-09: Jacek to start an implementation report
 - done [3]

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-comments/2007Jan/0000.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/CR/

4. Administrivia
 - Transition to CR in progress [1]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2007JanMar/0010 (member-only)

5. Implementation report planning
 - We have an implementation report [1]
   - A table of implementations vs. features
   - Impl will be a piece of software or a package
   - Every field should link to a report
     - Email? More?
 - We should devise interop tests for parsers/generators, others?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/CR/

6. Policy, incl. issue 32: Using WS-Policy as part of the semantic model [1]
 - waiting for response from Karthik on examples
 - waiting for other inputs regarding any other policy-related issues

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x32

7. issue 33: Examples for associating Preconditions and Effects with Web
              Services [1]
 - waiting for concrete text in the usage guide
 - then we can see if we want it there

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x33