RE: What's an Attribute Declaration component?

IIRC, the wrappers enable us to validate better (e.g. when the extension is
engaged, the following properties MUST appear.)  We started without them and
added them when the need arose.  I agree a lot of empty wrappers expands the
format, but it's not intended to be terse!

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com