W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-semann@w3.org > August 2007

Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2007/08/21

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:32:27 +0200
To: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1187357548.27711.67.camel@localhost>

Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2007/08/21
Dial-in information (member-only) [1]
Zakim instructions [2]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-semann/2007Aug/0001
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim


----------------------------------------
0. Call setup
 - Scribe list: (active)    LF, EP, CV, AS, AM, JM, BNS, 
                            RA, TV, HL, PM, LH, CB, CP, JF
                (inactive)  JBD, JL, MK, NG, TP
 - Any modifications to agenda?
 - Any other business?


----------------------------------------
1. Action Item closing
 - Action item list [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/#Actions

2006-11-21: Eric to upgrade the SPDL page for SAWSDL readers and then
            work things out with the Usage Guide
 - retired


----------------------------------------
2. Administrivia
 - Keep sending any new materials for the home page, chair will post them
   or forward to the W3C if his rights are revoked


----------------------------------------
3. Final publications
 - Carine to report on results of Proposed Recommendation AC vote
   - Any objections or obstacles to going to Rec?
 - Publishing Usage guide as WG Note, with any editorial changes indicated in
   email before the telcon?


----------------------------------------
4. Future of SWS efforts in W3C
 - Summary of our currently discussed options
   1. Semantic annotations for WS-Policy (SAWSDL-style hooks)
     - Amit
   2. Preconditions and effects, something between simple hooks and a
      full logical framework
     - Amit
   3. An ontology for SWS concepts, created in cooperation especially
      between the WSMO and OWL-S communities
     - WSMO people (TomasV, JacekK) working on WSMO-Lite
     - Amit's students also have something
   4. The W3C could hold another Workshop on Semantics for Web
      Services, like the one two years ago [1]
     - Jacek interested in proposing / co-organizing
   5. Cooperation between a working group and the SWS Testbed
      incubator group [2]
     - Amit
   6. External annotations
     - Rama
   7. Actual useful mapping language recommendations for lifting and lowering
 - To be pursued by any interested parties 
   (independently or jointly, but outside the WG)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/04/FSWS/workshop-report.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/swsc/


----------------------------------------
5. Declare success and close WG (?)
Received on Friday, 17 August 2007 13:32:46 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 17 April 2012 12:14:28 GMT