Move appendix B to Usage Guide?

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:57:30 +0200
To: Rama Akkiraju <akkiraju@us.ibm.com>, Joel Farrell <joelf@us.ibm.com>, Holger Lausen <holger.lausen@deri.org>
Cc: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Hi all,

I finally got to go through our appendix B "Mapping Choices" in detail
and it seems to me that, while it contains useful information, it
doesn't necessarily fit in the specification. I would suggest that we
take it out and possibly move it to the Usage Guide if its editors would
like that, possibly with a glue text that would describe the scope of
the section.

My main problem with the current appendix B is that it covers only a
small part of the whole area of mapping between different languages, and
therefore it seems to be misplaced in the spec.

It also looks like the appendix is based on [1] (as pointed out by
Carlos in yesterday's call), so maybe the usage guide could suitably
reference that or any other similar publication.

What do you think?

Jacek

[1] http://lsdis.cs.uga.edu/library/download/techRep2-15-06.pdf