SAWSDL UDDI issues resolved

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:18:49 +0200
To: Pierre.CHATEL@fr.thalesgroup.com
Cc: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Dear Pierre,

we had two issues originated by you, 19 and 20 in [1], and the group
resolved both of them. I'm writing you to let you know of those
resolutions and to solicit your feedback on whether the current
specification addresses your issue. We are not very familiar with UDDI
so we aren't sure if there could be more done towards good integration
with it.

In particular, I invite you to review our appendix with Categorization
Examples [2] - it intends to be UDDI-friendly, and to show how SAWSDL
could interoperate in a way with UDDI.

If you have concerns that it doesn't help, we would welcome concrete
suggestions or proposals for changes. 8-)

Hope it helps,

on behalf of the SAWSDL WG,
Jacek Kopecky

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/