Re: SAWSDL Last Call

Thanks, Jacek. I agree with you on all points.

The two points that I wished to convey [but failed to do so  :-)] are well
described in your email.

a) creating an ontology [fairly restrictive to keep things simple] for
modeling MEPs and putting MEP descriptions at the MEP IRIs.
b) Usage in Semantic Web Tooling. [I wd be excited to know more on this]

rgds,
Ram