Re: Draft minutes of telcon 2006/10/03

Hi Marin,
thanks for pointing this out. I guess we haven't said out loud yet that
for the purposes of CR criteria, we should focus on WSDL 2.0.

I believe there is a Java API for WSDL 2.0 called Woden, it should be
somewhere in Apache, and if I remember correctly, it is based (in some
way) on WSDL4J.

Best regards,
Jacek