Re: SAWSDL Implementations?

From: Marin Dimitrov <marin.dimitrov@ontotext.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 23:30:46 +0300
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Cc: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Jacek Kopecky wrote:

> There are already tools that have touched SAWSDL, see [1] and [2], and
> we might want to try them out and see what they do.
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Jul/0008
> [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-semann/2006Sep/0019

hi,

SAWSDL support in WSMO Studio [1] has been rather weak so far, but we do
intend to provide support for the more recent SAWSDL drafts.

A recommendation for an API will be very interesting for us, since we're
  working on something similar for the WSMO API [2]

[1] http://www.wsmostudio.org/
[2] http://wsmo4j.sourceforge.net/ and
http://dip.semanticweb.org/documents/D6.14WSMOAPIV2-WSMO4J-DIPAPIV3.pdf

best,

	Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "