Re: issue 5

In my initial viewpoint, there is no relationship at all between annotations from distinct contexts, and the annotations
within one context form a consistent and global annotation of the wsdl document.

Of course, if we choose to be ambitious, we could declare an annotation context as inheriting a previous one, in which
case the new annotation might only declare the references that change or are added wrt. the original.

Laurent

Jacek Kopecky wrote:
> Laurent,
>
> what would be the relationship between annotations within one
> group/context, and what would be the relationship between annotations
> from different groups/contexts on one component?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jacek
>

> On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 18:55 +0200, Laurent Henocque wrote:
> The context is here to group together all related annotations. This has to to with the "consistency problem" raised by
> other participants.
> Cheers
> Laurent

> --
> Laurent Henocque
> Maître de Conférences Hdr
> tel: +33 6 83 88 20 01
> Enseignant à l'Ecole Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Luminy - Marseille
>     http://www.esil.univ-mrs.fr
> Chercheur au Laboratoire des Sciences de l'Information et des Systèmes - Marseille
>     http://www.lsis.org
>
> clé publique open pgp / open pgp public key :
> http://www.esil.univ-mrs.fr/~henocque/0x987E183.pub.asc

- --