WSDL 2.0 RDF Mapping Last Call

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:36:52 -0700
To: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>, <semantic-web@w3.org>, <public-sws-ig@w3.org>, <public-ws-semann@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-ws-cg@w3.org>, <w3c-semweb-cg@w3.org>, <chairs@w3.org>

The Web Services Description Language (WSDL) Version 2.0: RDF Mapping
has been published as a Last Call document:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-wsdl20-rdf-20060518/

We would especially like review from the following groups:

- Semantic Annotations WG
- Semantic Web IG
- Semantic Web Services IG
- Semantic Web Best Practices WG

The Last Call period ends on July 17th, and by then we'd like your
comments, your notice that you have no comments, or a date by when you
would be able to provide any late comments.  After processing these
comments, we expect to publish the document as a W3C WG Note.

Thank you!

Jonathan Marsh
WSDL WG